FSSAI Registration/License

Online Process | Easy and quick process | Get Free Consultation

FSSAI Registration/License in required by every person engaged in food Manufacturing, Processing, Packaging & Distributing,Click Here Fssai Details

 Price starting INR 1499/- only

Easy Renewal Formalities

We help in renewing the expiring FSSAI Registration/License.

Applicable from 1 to 5 Years

Client can choose to have FSSAI Registration/License valid from 1 to 5 Years.

Reasonable Charges

We charge INR 1500 only for FSSAI registration.

Get Free Consultation

Take advantage of Free consultation regarding applicability of FSSAI License/Registration

Minimum Time Required

We take minimum time to provide FSSAI Registration/License


Types of Registration/License

Basic FSSAI Registration

When annual turnover of a food business is below Rs. 12 lacs then FSSAI registration is required. Generally, if someone has started up a business and not sure about the turnover, then basic food safety registration is done which can be upgraded to state license if the turnover exceeds Rs. 12 Lacs. 

Dairy having capacity less that 500 liters per day or daily manufacturing capacity less than 100kg per day needs to get basic FSSAI registration which would comprises of wide range of retail businesses starting from small shops, tea stalls, hawkers, home based food operators, small warehouses, canteen’s , mid day meal services and food processors.

State FSSAI License

State FSSAI License is applicable for those who have turnover more than 12 Lacs however less than 20 Crores. Manufacturing units having capacity upto 2 Metric Tonne per day, Dairy units handling business upto 50000 liters per day, 3 star hotels and above, re-packers and re-lebelling units, clubs canteens, all the catering business irrespective of their turnover needs to get State licence.

Central FSSAI License

Central FSSAI License is applicable for businesses exceeding annual turnover more than 20 Crores. Now the businesses which do not fall under the above two categories, they need to go for central licence, the importer and exporters mandatory needs central licence, in case you are in a business having multiple outlets across the country then you need to go for central licence for your registered address and also need to get basic state or central licences depending on the turnover of each outlet.